Restrictions in the STM32H7 firmware compared to RepRapFirmware available on Duet3D hardware
Differences to Duet3D’s RepRapFirmware
- See Driver Timings for information about setting the correct timings.
- See Custom Commands and Gcode for information about additional gcode and unsupported gcode.
- To support the number of different boards, a /sys/board.txt config file is required. More information can be found here.
- Only supports an IP address for the board up to 192.168.1.56 in access point mode.
- The MCU temperature reading cannot be adjusted see here