The Fly-Super5Pro H723 can be connected to any of the CAN-FD expansion boards produced by Duet3D (or cloned by Fysetc) as well as another STM32H743 or STM32H723 board running in expansion board mode. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Duet 3 6HC (in expansion board mode - M954)
- Duet 3 6XD (in expansion board mode - M954)
- Duet 3 Mini 5+ (in expansion board mode - M954)
- Fysetc Big Dipper (in expansion board mode - M954)
- Another STM32H723 board (in expansion board mode - M954)
- Another STM32H743 board (in expansion board mode - M954)
- Duet 3 1XD
- Duet 3 3HC
- Duet 3 1HCL
- Duet 3 1LC
- Duet 3 Distribution Board
How to connect the board
CAN-FD only requires 2 wires to be connected between each board, CAN-H and CAN-L.
We recommend using stranded twisted wire pairs, such as those found in ethernet patch cables. If using a board such as the Fly-RRF-36 that comes supplied with a cable, we suggest twisting the CAN wires together.
Using the Fly-RRF-36 as example (and the image below), the yellow wire on the CAN-FD cable is the CAN-H wire and the white is the CAN-L wire. They should be connected to the two pins nearest to the WiFi module on the Fly-Super5Pro H723. CAN-H is connected to CAN-H and CAN-L is connected to CAN-L.
Please ensure that you have the two jumpers installed as shown below if you are using this board as a mainboard or if it is the last expansion board on the CANbus.