Restrictions in the STM32F4 firmware compared to RepRapFirmware available on Duet3D hardware
Differences to Duet3D’s RepRapFirmware
- To support the number of different boards, a /sys/board.txt config file is required. More information can be found here.
- M150 does not support X0 or X1. If being used with neopixels, X2 should be used. This restriction has been lifted from 3.4.1-RC1
- Only supports an IP address for the board up to 192.168.1.56 in access point mode.
- Only two Z probe’s are supported. This restriction has been lifted from 3.4.1-RC1
- The MCU temperature reading cannot be adjusted see here